As we get closer to the finals of the rebranding / awesome project, the assets and artifacts are nearing completion- in fact, they are essentially done with the exception of getting some feedback in class before printing. In designing these I heavily focused on my keywords: duality, geeky, offbeat, and vulnerability. The assets and aspects can be found below with some brief explanations of changes I made.
/ Words & Attributes /
– I placed the attributes at the bottom and made ’em all bold.
/ Photo /
– I reshot the photo and utilized some of the brighter colors from my palette. I made it relate to the “offbeat / fun” keyword which made the photograph fit more cohesively with the rest of the elements.
/ Illustration /
– I cleaned up some of the digital craft within the illustration (though there is still some to fix up)
/ Pictogram /
/ Logotype /
– I redid the “man” text and pushed the differentiation between the two words (which ties into the duality theme).
/ Lettermark /
– I rearranged the letterforms, made them smaller, and rounded the inside corners of the box that surrounds the letterforms.
/ Symbol /
/ Colors /
– I added yellow to the color palette.
/ Business Card /
– I kept the front design but completely changed the back.
/ DVD Cover /
– I completely changed up the design of the DVD cover.
/ Website /
– And the website home page was completely redesigned as well.