Testing day at the Nelson, Saturday April 19th, was a day for us to go out into the park with a family and allow them, the parents and children, to take our prototypes, use them around the park on the sunny day, and then give us some feedback on if they were awesome or should be thrown away immediately.
Some of the feedback we got included:
- The items worked really well for children, especially the fact that you could rearrange the elements on the frame once you are given them.
- The frame could also double as a viewfinder.
- The type at the center of the frame could be a smidgen larger.
- We should mention the Pose in the Park event instead of placing it as “Photo.”
- Perhaps the frame could be a magnet?
- Maybe make a holder or stand for the frame?