[spb_single_image image=”2466″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”yes” lightbox=”yes” link_target=”_self” width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”]
The first part of this week was really focused on branding, but I got a little too caught up in it and buried myself in trying to craft the visual identity. To get unstuck, I moved into developing the wireframes and planning out the use-case scenarios, then refining those and creating task scenarios. I still have the branding going on, but I’m allowing it to become an evolving process that develops along side the wireframes / other potions of the project.
The branding has consisted narrowing down the list of names (to Scribble and Workshop) then selecting the typefaces to bring some personality / life to the words. After playing around with the two names for a while, I think I’m going to move forward with Workshop as the title.